SPRING ONION AND CELERY LOADED POTATO SKINS
Serves: 4 as a starter / 2 as a main
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil, plus extra for dressing the leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 25g cheddar cheese (we used Godminster)
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 sticks of celery, finely chopped
- pinch smoked paprika
- 1 bag fresh Spicy Mixed Leaves
- Heat oven to 200C/Gas 6.
- Prick the potatoes a few times with a fork.
- Combine oil with a good pinch of salt and pepper and roll the potatoes in it one at a time.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour until crisp on the outside and soft in the middle.
- Leave to cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the centre.
- Use a fork to mash the potato in a bowl with the sour cream and cheddar then stir in the spring onions and celery and season.
- Load the mash mixture back into the skins, sprinkle with a pinch of smoked paprika and grill until the tops start to brown.
- Toss the mixed leaves in a little olive oil, season and serve.